Already set up your registry with Target? It’s easy to add your new Baby Fund to the top of the list.
Follow the steps below or watch our video walkthrough.
- Open your Target Registry and click “Universal registry".
- Open your bookmarks bar and add the “+Target registry” button by either dragging and dropping the button or copying the hyperlink.
- If you haven’t already, locate and copy your Baby Fund link in your browser (Can’t find it? Get instructions.)
- Click on browser extensions (on Chrome, this is the little puzzle piece to the right of your toolbar) and select “+Target registry”
- Choose a suggested contribution amount—We’ve seen that baby shower gifts usually range in value from $50-200, but any amount will make a big impact!
- Now for the fun part! Tell friends and family about your Baby Fund and why you’re excited to invest in your little one’s future.
Need some inspiration?
Here are some messages to get the gifting going:
- Gifts are great, but we are also excited about kickstarting our little one’s future with a Baby Fund! Any contributions to this account will be invested and fund our child’s dreams down the road.
- In lieu of gifts, we are thrilled to start growing our baby’s first investment account! We hope that any contribution will go toward helping our little one follow their dreams and fund their future.
- Fund their future! Any contributions to our little one’s Baby Fund will be invested and accrue interest so that our little one will eventually have a big nest egg.
- It’s not too soon to make a memory! Leave a video saying hello to our baby-to-be alongside a contribution of any amount.
- It takes a village! Contribute any amount, share a piece of advice, and both will go toward creating a foundation of love and support for our little one.
Using more than one registry?
This page contains general information and does not contain financial advice. All investments involve risk. Any hypothetical performance shown is for illustrative purposes only. Actual investment performance may be different for many reasons, including, but not limited to, market fluctuations, time horizon, taxes, and fees. Please consult a qualified financial advisor and/or tax professional for investment guidance.